McCulloch's Costume Co. Inc. , a Canadian family owned and operated business, was founded in 1962 by Jack & Dorothy McCulloch. Now currently owned and operated by second generation McCullochs, Doug and Rose. Primarily costume rental and dancewear supplies in the beginning our company has evolved into a multifaceted costume and party supply business specializing in the sales of costumes and accessories and the rental of mascots, Easter and Christmas costumes.
Serving the needs of Southern Ontario, our mission is to provide the products and services you require to make your next Celebration an enjoyable, hassle free and memorable experience.
We carry thousands of masks, costumes and accessories, as well as magic supplies and decorating items in our retail department. We offer Balloon Decorating services, by our Qualatex Master Certified Balloons Artists, which will add a touch of festive class and colour to your next event.
Visiting from out of town?
Take Hwy 401, Exit at Highbury St. North to Dundas St.
Turn left on Dundas to 1140 Dundas St.
Located at 1140 Dundas St. London, Ontario, Canada
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday thru Saturday
Closed on Sundays
Due to Santa Claus Parade
We will be closing at 3:00pm
Saturday November 10th, 2018
Telephone: 519-659-3787 or EMAIL US
Toll Free Telephone: 877-234-1371
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- McCullochs Costume & Party Supplies’ accessible customer service plan.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing McCullochs Costume & Party Supplies’ goods and services